Monday, May 23, 2011

Bad Kitty Himself


Here's Noa the destroyer mulling mayhem on potting table.  He found a way to reach the bird nest built in the basket of our fruit picker, smashing tiny eggs on ground.  While watering this morning I found my thick aluminum plant tags mysteriously pulled out, bent & full of holes.  He likes to CHEW METAL.  Crazy cat.  We can work on projects & garden only if he allows it.  If we show too much interest in something, he gets jealous & tries to destroy it.  If I want him to leave something alone I have to lock him in the atrium or pretend I'm not interested in it and walk away.  He's also the flesh-shredding cuisinart of the animal world, and I thought he'd mellow out as he grew into adulthood, but noooo.  He growls at the mailman (any man, actually), plays fetch til you're tired, insists on drinking from the tap while I brush my teeth, and beats the shit out of our other cat if he sees you petting or talking to him.  He likes to bite & swat at ankles if you try to push him away from something he's determined to wreck.  Puppy Cat, Cuisinart Kitty, Bad Cat, Felonious Monk, Monkey Cat, Gato Diablo... evil has many nicknames. But he cracks me up to no end.  I've had dozens of cats & he's definitely the most hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment